Lodging (Rater Tara Diner Rabi Guest House)
A double storied garden Guesthouse, Rater Tara, Diner Rabi Guest House (Star at night, Sun during day), with all modern facilities is available just with in 1 km from main campus of Santiniketan i.e. Uttarayan and Prantik Railway station. Its’ 4km away from Bolepur Railway Station and 3km from central Bus Terminus.
Khoai, Kopai River, Amader & Saturday’s Hat (village handicrafts fair), Amar Kutir at Ballavpur, SSDA’s Prantik Township, Lahabadh (eco-park), Silpagram under EZCC, Kankalitala etc are very near.
At present, 9 double bedded, 1 triple bedded and 1 four bedded AC rooms are available on daily hiring basis (1 P.M. to 12 noon next day) for the guests.
Facilities are available as per following:
- Marbled and/or tiled floor in each room.
- Attached Western Toilets with Geyser, showers, electrical fan, wash basin etc
- AC in each room.
- Colour TV in every room.
- Local Cane furniture in all rooms.
- Cupboard & sufficient storing facilities in each room.
- A beautiful garden having different kinds of trees and plants.
- Two lawns in the garden and sitting arrangement in one of the lawn, where 10 to 12 persons may sit and relax.
- For Children, swing (Dolna/Jhula) in the garden.
- Separate Driver accommodation with nominal charges.
- No extra charges for Car Parking (Max. 4 cars).
- AC Dinning Hall.
- Filtered Water.
- First floor having a beautiful extended balcony with sufficient sitting arrangements.
- Baul Music in the evening with extra charges.
- Cars for drop and pick-up and sight-seeing with extra charges.
- Guide for local (Santiniketan only) tour with nominal charges.
- Prantik Station within walking distance.
- Morning and Evening Channel Music in the Garden and Balconies.
- Computer in deluxe and special rooms with Wi-Fi connection.
- DVD Player in each room with DVD and Audio CD Library.
- Small Fridge in Deluxe and Special rooms.
Rooms are surrounded with seasonal and permanent flower plants and beautiful green verge can be viewed from the rooms. A canal is passing through nearby, which provides beautiful feeling during rainy season.
Maximum four cars can be parked in the compound. If required, back side of the premises more cars can be parked.